Friday, November 14, 2008

Give Up?? Putus Asa???


Time was changes faster, sometime we don't realize it..but the time was teach us the reason of life and the reason why we must life.. I'm the give up person since i was in primary school..but now the word give up not in my mind anymore. When i was children i always compare myself with my siblings but now i found the way to measure myself. My parents still give me support to success although i always say 'I Can't' but now i always tell myself that I can without anyone support. My dad give me a spirit to work hard in my study. However when i was in secondary school my mum give me support more. Thank you to my parents for their support to me since i was children until now. Without them, may be i can't found my excess in myself and must still think that i was the loser every time.. My older the sister you are my strength! Thank you for everything, your advices your love, your care and the spirit given..

No comments: