Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Rindu...Yearn...


I really miss my mum, dad and my siblings, when i miss them my tears will accompany me. However, i'm lucky because i have a wonderful friends around me. Thank you to all my friend ( Elliani, ena, zana, mariam, lina, jo, nor, zu, and all my friends in Unimas and outside Unimas). Love is general word to express the feeling of cares and want to be together so here i can say that i love my family and my friends. Based on the words from hijaz song yearn is the grace from God to human in this world and the yearn is not just for lover but also to your family and friends. So i will make sure that my yearn is my strength to be a good person. For me, wherever i go, whatever i do , where there's a will, there's a way.

4 comments:

Shawn said...

What a beautiful blog you have; and what a lovely post.

I look forward to reading more from you soon!

:-)

shaddryna said...

Thank you...;)

el da tWinkle iN Heaven said...

xperasan plak terselit nama i kat situ..hehe..thanx my fren..u also da great..

shaddryna said...

hehe..;)